Incline Bench Cable Row (Rope Extension) Video Guide3 5 2
- Biceps, Lats
- Set an incline bench to around a 45 degree angle and position the bench with the highest end facing the cable pulley machine.
- Attach a rope extension to the lower pulley and set the weight you want to use on the stack.
- Grasp the rope and position yourself with your chest on the bench, feet on the floor, and hands gripping the rope with an neutral grip (palms facing inwards). This is the starting position.
- Slowly pull the rope in towards your lower chest as far as possible.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Make sure you use a maximum range of motion by allowing your arms to fully extend and pulling your arms back as far as possible.
- Squeeze at the top of the exercise through your shoulder blades.