Incline Bench Barbell Row Video Guide3.3 5 3
- Biceps, Lats
- Set up an incline bench at around a 30 degree angle. You can also use a propped up flat bench. Grab a barbell and place it at the end of the incline bench.
- Lay down on the bench in a prone (facing down) position with your legs at the lower end of the bench. If it's more comfortable, you can put your feet on the floor. This also adds stability.
- Grip the barbell with a wide overhand grip.
- Keeping your head up, eyes looking forward, slowly raise the bar up towards your chest.
- Raise the bar as far as possible, pause, and then slowly lower the bar back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Keep your elbows in.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and hold at the top of the movement to get the maximum results from this exercise.