EZ Bar Reverse Grip Barbell Curl Video Guide3.6 5 8
- EZ Bar
- Set up for the EZ bar reverse wrist curl by selecting a light EZ bar and grasping it with a reverse grip (palms facing down) at around shoulder width apart.
- Stand straight up, feet together (you may be more comfortable taking one foot back for stability), back straight, and with your arms fully extended. The bar should not be touching your body.
- Keeping your eyes facing forwards, elbows tucked in at your sides, and your body completely still, slowly curl the bar up.
- Do not pause, and slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Use a full range of motion on this exercise.
- As always, use slow and controlled rep timing.
- Focus on moving only at the elbows - keeping your upper arms completely still.