EZ Bar Incline Skullcrusher Video Guide2.8 5 4
- EZ Bar
- Se tup for the EZ bar incline skullcrusher by setting an incline bench to around 30-45 degrees and selecting a barbell you want to use.
- Sit down on the bench with the EZ bar across your thighs.
- Grasp the EZ bar with a overhand grip (palms facing down) on the grips closest to the center of the bar.
- Lay back on the bench and hold the barbell straight up in the air with your arms fully extended.
- Bend the arms slightly to take up the tension in your triceps. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Keeping your elbows completely fixed in place, slowly lower the bar down until it's almost touching your forehead.
- Pause, and then slowly extend the arms back up to the starting position.
- Don't lock your arms, and then repeat for desired reps.
- Don't lock your elbows out the the top the movement.
- Keep your elbows in throughout the set.