Seated Bent Over Dumbbell Reverse Fly Video Guide3.5 5 59
- Grab a the set of dumbbells you want to use and sit on the end of a flat bench with your knees together.
- Place the dumbbells between your feet and the end of the bench.
- Lean over until your chest is resting on your thighs (or as far as you can go).
- Grasp the dumbbells with your palms facing inward and pick them up of the floor. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Keeping your arms slightly bent and rotating at the shoulders only, slowly raise the dumbbells up following a semi-circle path.
- Raise them as high as they can go, and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Pause, and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Try not to use too much momentum to move the weight up.
- For added intensity, always pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Do not let the dumbbells touch at any point during the exercise.