Dumbbell Preacher Curl Video Guide3.6 5 16
- The dumbbell preacher curl is a good exercise for isolating the biceps and making them work independently. Grab a set of dumbbells and sit on the preacher bench.
- The back of your upper arms should be flat on the padding. If they're not flat, adjust the seat down.
- Keeping your eyes facing forward, slowly lower the dumbbell down until your arms are fully outstretched.
- Pause, then curl the dumbbells back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Preacher Curl Tips:
- Keep the movement slow and controlled.
- Do not pause at the top of the movement, as this allows your biceps to rest.
- Use a full range of motion by lowering the dumbbells until your arms are fully extended.