Decline Weighted Twist Video Guide3.7 5 6
- Lower Back, Shoulders
- Get a decline bench and set the angle at around 30 to 45 degrees.
- Select the weight you wish to use. We recommend using a weight plate but you can also use a medicine ball or dumbbell.
- Sit on the bench with your feet up the high end resting through the pads.
- Keeping your back straight, lean back until your back it at right angles to the bench (90 degrees).
- Holding the weight out in from of you with your arms slightly bent, twist at the mid section bringing the weight over to your right side.
- Do not pause, and slowly move the weight back across to your left side.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Do not swing the weight back and forth. Use your mid section to control the weight.