Decline Leg Raise With Hip Thrust Video Guide0 5 0
- The decline bench leg raise with hip thrust is an awesome exercise to hit your lower abs and mid section. Grab a decline bench and set the angle to around 30 to 45 degrees.
- Lay on the bench backwards, with your head the highest end.
- Hold onto the pads above your head for stability. With your feet and knees together, point your legs out straight so your body forms a straight plank. Your legs should not be resting on the bench. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Keeping your legs straight, knees and feet together and rotating at the hips only, bring your feet up as far as possible.
- Once at the top of the movement with your feet pointing towards the ceiling, lift your hips off the bench.
- Lower your hips, and slowly lower your legs back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- This exercise should be done slowly, with the weight being controlled by the abs. Do now swing your legs.
- Add intensity by pausing for a count of two at the top of the exercise, or holding a dumbbell between your feet.