Decline Bench Cable Crunch Video Guide0 5 0
- Set a decline bench up so that the low end of the bench is around one foot from the base of the low pulled cable machine.
- Attach a rope extension to the low pulley cable and set the weight desired.
- Climb onto the decline bench and reach back to grasp the rope attachment with palms facing inward.
- Hold the rope by the side of your head or at shoulder height. Your hands should not touch your head. Using your ab muscles, pull your shoulder blades off the bench and crunch up as far as you can.
- Pause, then slowly lower your shoulders until they are almost touching the bench. Repeat.
Cable Crunch Tips:
- You can increase the intensity of the decline cable crunch by setting the decline bench to a higher angle.
- Add a 2 second pause at the top of the movement to really get the most out of this exercise.