Cable Crossovers (standing straight up) Video Guide3.3 5 23
- Set up the cable machine for crossovers by adjusting the pulleys to the highest point possible on both sides and attaching single grip handles. Set your desired weight on the weight stacks and grasp each handle with your palms facing down.
- Take a step forward. Your arms should be slightly bent at the elbows with your chest up and eyes facing forward. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Rotating at the shoulders only and moving your arms in a circular motion, slowly bring the handles together and cross them over in front of your body. Squeeze your chest as you cross the handles over.
- Slowly lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Cable Crossover Tips:
- Form is more important that weight on this exercise. Focus on getting a good chest squeeze on the way down, and a good stretch on the way up.
- Keep your elbows slightly bent throughout the movement and do not change the angle of your arms.