Bodyweight Lunge Video Guide4 5 4
- Glutes, Hamstrings
- Stand up straight with a slight bend in your knees. You are now in the starting position.
- Step forward with your left leg while maintaining your balance and squat down through your hips.
- Keep your torso straight and head up.
- Don't allow your knee to track out over your toes.
- Push yourself back to the starting position by using your heal to drive you.
- Repeat this movement with your right leg and then repeat for desired reps.
- Never allow your knees to track out over your toes during this movement. Doing so will place undue stress on the knee joints.
- Keep your head up and back straight throughout the exercise. Never allow your back to round.