Eric Broser's Author Profile4 5 2
Eric Broser's Stats
|Location||Ft Lauderdale, Florida|
|Contest Weight||218 lbs|
|Off Season||240 lbs|
|Favorite Exercise||DB Bench Press|
About Eric Broser
Eric Broser has 20 years in the health and fitness industry, working as a bodybuilding competitor, personal trainer, strength coach, contest prep coach, bodybuilding posing coach, gym owner, product information specialist and writer.
Want to ask Eric Broser a question?
- P/RR/S DVD
- AAEFX Internet Marketing Mgr/"Team Natural Freak" www.aaefx.com
- NGA Judge and Professional Bodybuilder
- Monthly Columnist for Iron Man and Planet Muscle Magazines
- Online Training-Nutritional Consulting-Contest Prep Coaching
- P/RR/S Training Systems www.prrstraining.com
- P/RR/S E-BOOK html
About Eric Broser
- NICKNAME: “Guru”, “Yoda”, “Sixthsense”, “The One”
- DOB: 10/31/68
- HEIGHT: 5’ 11”
- OFF-SEASON WEIGHT: 245 lb
- COMPETITION WEIGHT: 218 lb
- RESIDENCE: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- OCCUPATION: AAEFX Internet Marketing Manager, Personal trainer/Contest Prep Coach, Monthly columnist for Iron Man And Planet Muscle magazines, NGA Pro Bodybuilder, Fitness Model
Eric Broser's Achievements:
- NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
- NGA Judge
- Appeared as cover model of the October 2008 Iron Man magazine.
- Regular co-host of Jose Antonio's "Performance Nutrition" radio show in Boca Raton FL.
- Co author of the bodybuilding text "Building the Perfect Beast Naturally".
- Recently released a DVD and E-book in conjunction with Iron Man magazine about my PRRS and FDFS training protocols www.prrsdvd.com
- Developer and pioneer of the POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK and FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION training systems, which have been featured in articles in Muscular Development, Musclemag International and Iron Man magazines.
- Was the subject of a featured interview, conducted by Ron Harris, which appeared in the November 06 issue of Iron Man magazine.
- Was the subject of a feature interview, conducted by Steve Holeman, for the September 07 issue of Iron Man magazine.
- Over 50 articles published on the topics of fitness, nutrition and bodybuilding in Iron Man, Musclemag International, Muscular Development, Fitness RX, Muscular Performance and Health Illustrated and Human Muscle and Performance magazines.
- Trainer and contest prep coach for dozens of top amateur and professional bodybuilders, fitness/figure competitors, as well as athletes from several sports.
More About Eric Broser's Power Rep Range Shock Training System
Eric Broser's Power Rep Range Shock Max Mass Training System DVD is a multi- faceted mass training system designed to activate all your body's growth mechanisms. The tri-phase cyclical workout design stimulates a unique anabolic pathway each week to supercharge muscle growth while avoiding unnecessary plateaus. You will feel the effects of Power/RepRange/Shock almost immediately and be amazed at how quickly you get bigger and stronger, completely transforming your physique. Based on the science of muscular hypertrophy, Power/RepRange/Shock is, without a doubt, the ultimate GET-BIG training system!
Eric Broser has been involved in the fitness industry for more than 20 years. He is an NGA natural pro bodybuilder and judge, a trainer and coach an a monthly columnist for IRON MAN and Muscular Development magazines. His training methods have worked for hundreds of trainees and transformed him from a 125-pound stick-figure to a 250 pound muscular bodybuilder without the aid of drugs.
Video Interview With Eric Broser
Interview with Natural Freak Eric Broser!
Part 2: Interview with Natural Freak Eric Broser!