The holidays have passed and I am happy to say it wasn’t a FULL Holiday so to speak, I didn’t over do it, or give in to gluttony. As funny as it may sound I hate the feeling of being overstuffed or too full. I would rather feel comfortable.
I allowed myself to enjoy the holidays but not get too crazy. I made sure to get at least 4-6 of my regular meals in and get in at least 1/2 a gallon of water.
I kept up with my training and didn’t skip a beat. The thing I enjoyed most was spending time with my friends and family, they have by far been my biggest supporters.
I honestly don’t mind keeping the extra weight on because I know they are quality gains. Having the extra calories has definitely helped with my lifts at the gym and my overall drive to keep moving.
I Have 7 more weeks until I am “PRE CONTEST”. Every day I envision what is yet to come in the next few months. I am still considered off-season and people ask why I am still so strict with my diet. Simple I LOVE this SPORT.
I truly enjoy training, dieting, and supplementing it is not a task for me. I determined to do my best, look my best and feel my best at all times. Whether its preparing meals, to waking up early to get to the gym to even cutting my day shorter to get adequate rest I will do it! I am READY to succeed this is my life.
Daily Diet And Supplements
Daily Meal Plan - 7 Total Meals
7 TOTAL Meals. My diet is managed by IFBB Pro Jennifer Searles – www.jennifersearles.com – www.theworkspersonaltraining.com. Gym: Ultimate Gym Long Island – Ultimategymli.com. My daily diet can vary, but here is a sample day:
- Meal 1 - 0.5 serving, 1/2 cup dry (1.4 oz) oatmeal, 1 cup fat free milk, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/3 tablespoon of flax seed oil.
- Meal 2 – 4 egg whites. 4oz yam, ½ cup oats or 2 slices Ezekiel bread.
- Meal 3 – 1 scoop protein powder, 1 tablespoon nut butter, 1 medium banana.
- Meal 4 - 2 oz chicken or 3 oz tilapia, salad, ½ cup brown rice.
- Meal 5 - 1 scoop protein powder, 1/4 cup blueberries.
- Meal 6 – 3 oz flank steak, salad. I like to switch off with salmon.
- Meal 7 – 6 egg whites.
Jeanice Cabale - 23 Weeks In
- Glutamine - 1 teaspoon after workout or in a.m. and 1 teaspoon before bed.
- BCAAs - 30 minutes before training and directly after.
- Chromium Picolinate - 200mcg with carb meal 1. 200mcg with post lifting meal or carb meal 2.
- L-Carnitine - 1 Pill in the a.m.
- Green Tea Extract - 1 dropper in a.m., 1 in p.m.
- Vitamin C - 1g post lifting or in a.m., 1g in p.m.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100mg in a.m., 100mg in p.m.
- Multivitamin - 1 Pill in the a.m.
- Whey Protein Varies – Isoflex PB chocolate, Scivation Whey vanilla, MYOfusion banana perfection, vanilla and milk chocolate, Optimum Whey Gold rocky road, Dymatize 12 Hour Elite fudge brownie.
Training And Cardio
- Day 1 - Shoulders and Biceps
- Day 2 - Legs
- Day 3 - OFF
- Day 4 - Back and Chest
- Day 5 - Shoulders and Triceps
- Day 6 - Legs
- Day 7 - OFF
Day 1 - Shoulders and Biceps
- Barbell Shoulder Press
- Arnold Presses
- Single Dumbbell Lateral Raises superset with Preacher Curls
- Cable Lateral Raises superset with Dumbbell Hammer Curls
- Reverse Pec Dec for Rear Delts
Day 2 - Legs
- Free Squat
- Leg Press (narrow stance 2 sets, wide stance 2 sets)
- Barbell Deadlifts
- Leg Extensions
- Leg Curls (Seated AND lying... 3 sets each)
Day 4 - Back and Chest
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
- Seated Cable Row
- T-Bar Row
- Close Grip Pullups
- Incline Bench Press
- Incline Dumbbell Flies
Day 5 - Shoulders and Triceps - (Shoulders are lighter than Day 1...12-15 reps for a burn)
- Alternating Dumbbell Presses superset with Dumbbell Lateral Raises
- Cable Upright Rows superset with Overhead Rope Extensions
Day 6 - Legs - (Lighter than Day 2...15 reps)
- Dumbbell Plie Squats superset with Jump Squats
- Reverse Lunges superset with Jump Lunges (20 jump lunges)
- Curtsey Lunges
4 days – 45 mins of whatever cardio I choose. And abs 2-3 days a week.
23 Week Progress
July 31st, 2010
- Height: 5’2
- Starting weight: 125 pounds
- Body Fat %: 27%
January 8th, 2011
- Weight: 120.0 pounds
- Body Fat %: 21.4%
Until then GIVE EVERYTHING but UP!