Update 3—284 Days Out!
Here is me last week at 224, and this week at 225:
I am starting to get leaner and harder. If I keep this up, dieting will be EASY! I need to eat more, but it is starting to get very difficult to get all the food in. This is fine with me, I can always loosen up and eat more “fun” food.
Family is great and I still plan on going for my pro card this year. The North American’s on September 2 are attempt number one and The Nationals are attempt number two if needed. I am bringing it all to this! No time off, all results!
I just turned 30 on November 22. Now is the time. Muscle maturity is hitting and I am ready to move on to pro status. My brother is in town and it is AWESOME to train with him! This will be an anabolic week!
I ate pizza and ice cream for my birthday and LOST three pounds! I guess they are correct when at your set point, it is hard to gain weight! While most of America is struggling to lose weight, I am struggling to gain—very weird!
Also, still rocking the leg specialization program! For your information, here it is!
8 Week Leg Specialization Program by "Da Guru" Derek Charlebois
Monday - Squats, Stiff Leg Deadlifts, Leg Press, Standing Calf Raise, Seated Calf Raise. Rep scheme:
- Week 1 - 5 X 4-6
- Week 2 - 4 X 4-6
- Week 3 - 3 X 4-6
- Week 4 - 2 X 4-6
- Week 5 - 5 X 4-6
- Week 6 - 4 X 4-6
- Week 7 - 3 X 4-6
- Week 8 - 2 X 4-6
Tuesday - Incline Barbell Press, Flat Dumbbell Press, Dips, Incline Dumbbell Flies, Tricep Pressdown, Skull Crusher. Rep scheme:
- Week 1-8 - 3 x 6-10
Thursday - Leg Extension, Leg Press, Hack Squat, Lying Leg Curl, Seated or Standing Single Leg Curl, Calf Exercise different from standing or seated. Rep scheme:
- Week 1 - 2 X 8-15
- Week 2 - 3 X 8-15
- Week 3 - 4 X 8-15
- Week 4 - 5 X 8-15
- Week 5 - 2 X 8-15
- Week 6 - 3 X 8-15
- Week 7 - 4 X 8-15
- Week 8 - 5 X 8-15
Friday - Reverse Grip Pulldown, Bent Over Row, Wide Lat Pulldown, Seated Cable Row or T-Bar Row, Barbell Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug. Rep scheme:
- Week 1-8 - 3 x 6-10
Saturday - Military Press (DB or BB), Dumbbell Side Lateral, 1-Arm Cable Side Lateral, Barbell Curl, Dumbbell Preacher Curl, Cross-Body Hammer Curl, Barbell Wrist Curls. Rep scheme:
- Week 1-8 - 3 x 6-10
It worked for the back, now it is going to BLOW UP my legs! How exciting!
Lobliner and Weekend in the Nati Winner Jason hit DELTS!
My diet stays at this level. For a refresher...
56 grams protein, 15 grams fat and 60 grams carbs per meal with a special post workout formula to be released later. My typical day of meals assuming I train at 4pm looks like this:
- Meal 1 (7am): Scivation egg pancake made with 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop Scivation Whey and cinnamon blended, cooked like a big pancake! 1 cup (measured uncooked) oatmeal, 99g blueberries, 30g almond butter.
- Meal 2 (10am): SLUDGE! 2.5 scoops Scivation Whey, 1 cup oatmeal, 99g blueberries, almond butter.
- Meal 3 (12:30pm): 8oz chicken, 240g brown rice (cooked), 1 tbsp macadamia nut oil.
- Meal 4 (2:30pm PREWORKOUT): SLUDGE! 2.5 scoops Scivation Whey, 1 cup oatmeal, 99g blueberries, almond butter.
- PWO SHAKE (SECRET!)
- Meal 5: Lean meat like 96% lean ground beef, 8oz sweet potato, 30g almond butter, broccoli.
- Meal 6: Scivation egg pancake made with 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop Scivation Whey and cinnamon blended, cooked like a big pancake! 1 cup (measured uncooked) oatmeal, 99g blueberries, 30g almond butter.
Supplements taken are extensive, but I have put together the essentials of what I take year round to stay lean and gain size off-season. Here they are—“The LOBLEAN STACK™”!
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Quake 10.0
- Scivation Whey
- Primaforce Insopro R
- Scivation Essential EFA
- Primaforce Max CLA
- Scivation Sesamin
I also take among other things:
- Primaforce Elastamine and Primaforce Cissus for joint health.
- Primaforce Pro Liver for HEALTH.
- Primaforce Lean Green for HEALTH.
- Scivation Knockout for DEEP SLEEP.
- Primaforce Yohimbine HCl for increased FAT BURN.
I take almost everything we offer, but these are the MAIN THINGS!
I missed Thomas going poopy on the potty! I cannot wait to be home to be a daddy this week. I am home until I go to Toronto on December 6.
I didn’t reach my weight gain goal, but I did get harder and bigger. I will work on getting down more food this week. Until next time, keep training hard, get it done, and be sure to follow me on Facebook for my DAILY video blogs at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marc-Lobliner/321875859763!
Let’s reach our goals TOGETHER!
Marc Lobliner Week 3 Update Gallery
|Click Image To Enlarge|