Week 15—200 Days Out!
Weight on 2-14-11: 193 pounds.
This is the best prep EVER! I am DRY, SHREDDED and EATING A LOT! That is right, I have added calories. I am up to 320 grams of carbs PER DAY and am just a couple of week out from my show! I have been training like crazy, strength is up in all lifts and I feel better than I have ever felt in my entire life. If this is prep, then I want to do this all year long! I am eating constantly and my metabolism is on fire.
It has been hectic, though, as I have been in Georgia and Connecticut for a week each since my last update. This is part of my life, and I make it work. I am on the road closing deals and growing Scivation and no prep will ever stop me from doing that. And when I am not doing that, I am playing the role of DADDY! I love my kids! Scivation NOVEM, the PreWorkout Powerhouse, will be here soon!
After this show, until my next prep, I will start competing in competitive eating here and there. I have done two challenges, broke two records, and enjoy it! What a departure from bodybuilding! Eat to grow! HAHAHAH!
|Click Image To Enlarge|
I have been training with Katie when home and she is in UNREAL SHAPE! She is prepping for a Photoshoot and maybe even a show. Here she is!
Again, I am up even more calories and am at over 320 grams of carbs per day. This is unlike anything I have ever done. I am getting drier, harder and losing even more fat! This will be the best Lobliner ever! I will make waves and set the stage for when I compete at Nationals in November! That is right, this show is just a warm up for the ultimate prep for my pro card—THIS YEAR!
I am doing a Leg/Back Specialization Hybrid. I have done specialized work for back and legs for eight weeks of each and now it is time to bring it all together for one big FINALE! I have taken out HIIT since I am SO LEAN and am doing ZERO CARDIO!
Monday - Deadlift, Lower Back, Hip dominant leg day.
- Deadlifts - 3 x 4-10
- Weighted Lunge - 3 X 6-10 per leg
- Leg Curl - 3 X 6-12
- Single Leg or Seated Leg Curl - 3 X 6-12
- Weighted Reverse Hypers - 8 X 8-12
- Seated Calf Raise - 8 X 8-12
- Incline Barbell Press - 3 x 6-12
- Flat DB Press - 3 x 6-15
- DB Flys - 3 x 6-12
- Pec Deck - 3 x 6-12
- SkullCrushers - 3 x 6-12
- Pressdowns - 3 x 6-15
- Dip Machine - 3 x 10-15
Wednesday - OFF or optional arm day.
Thursday - Back!
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 3 x 6-12
- Rows - 3 x 6-12
- Lat Pulldowns - 3 x 6-12
- T-Bar Rows - 3 x 6-12
- Pullovers (cable, dumbbell or machine) - 3 x 6-15
Friday - Quad dominant leg day.
- Squats - 3 x 4-15
- Hack Squats - 3 x 6-15
- Leg Press - 3 x 6-12
- Leg Extension - 3 x 6-15
- Leg Curl - 3 x 6-15
- Seated Calves - 3 x 6-15
- Standing Calves - 3 x 6-15
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 x 6-15
- DB Lateral Raise - 3 x 6-12
- Front Raise - 3 x 6-12
- Rear Delt - 3 x 6-12
- Preacher Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Barbell Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Cross Body DB Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Forearms - 3 x 6-12
Saturday - OFF or optional chest and back superset day.
Cardio and Diet
Marc Lobliner's Diet
Jason Theobald has me eating SEVEN MEALS A DAY now with carbs at meals 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Here it is!
- Meal 1 - 42P, 15F, 60C. Egg whites and Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil, 60C from oatmeal.
- Meal 2 - 42P, 15F, 60C. 6oz tilapia, macadamia nut oil, 60C from sweet potato.
- Meal 3 - 42P, 15F, 60C. 6oz tilapia, 60C from white potato, broccoli, macadamia nut oil.
- Pre-Workout - 42g protein from Scivation Whey, 20C from oatmeal.
- Meal 5 - PWO MEAL - 42P, 15F, 60C, 6oz tilapia, macadamia nut oil, 60 C from sweet potato, broccoli.
- Meal 6 - 42P, 15F, 60C. 42P from Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil, 60C from sweet potato.
- Meal 7 - 42P, 15F. Egg whites and Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil.
My FREE MEAL WAS lower fat, higher carb, moderate protein at IHOP—Egg Whites and pancakes for an hour of feasting fun! NOW, this week, I have no IHOP—that is right….PEAK TIME!
Supplements taken are extensive, but I have put together the essentials of what I take year round to stay lean and gain size off-season. Here they are—“The LOBLEAN STACK™”! (Click here for more information about this stack from the Muscle & Strength store.)
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Quake 10.0
- Scivation Whey
- Primaforce Insopro R
- Scivation Essential EFA
- Primaforce Max CLA
- Scivation Sesamin
I also take among other things:
- Primaforce Elastamine and Primaforce Cissus for joint health.
- Primaforce Pro Liver for HEALTH.
- Primaforce Lean Green for HEALTH.
- Scivation Knockout for DEEP SLEEP.
- Primaforce Yohimbine HCl for increased FAT BURN.
- Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid for testosterone support. (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off)
- Primaforce Forskolin for thyroid and hormonal support.
- Primaforce GPLC PWO Available SOON!
I take almost everything we offer, but these are the MAIN THINGS!
Until next time, keep training hard, getting it done, and be sure to follow me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marc-Lobliner/321875859763!
Let’s reach our goals TOGETHER!