Week 13—214 Days Out!
Weight on 2-1-11: 198.5 pounds.
AMAZING is one word to describe this prep. I have more energy than ever, feel better than ever and am actually increasing calories and getting stronger! WHAT IS GOING ON!?! I am loving the new Scivation pre-workout formula, SCIVATION NOVEM, coming soon to MuscleandStrength.com, and it has helped propel me to new levels of performance and energy, even within 4 weeks of a contest! WOW!
I am eating perfectly, training like a possessed MADMAN, and traveling and working like a workaholic. I am also finding time to rock the fatherhood thing and be an awesome DADDY! Kami’s birthday was last weekend and we had an amazing time playing soccer, doing sprints and having a party at Little Gym. My life is awesome!
Some update pics!
|Click Image To Enlarge|
My wife Katie is also competing on April 30 for her first time and is in the zone as well. Pre-workout, 1,3 Dimethyl was weird for her. SCIVATION NOVEM does not have it in the formula so she is also benefiting from it. Training with her when I am home, which isn’t often, is a dream come true! Here is Katie!
And some Videos of Katie and I:
- Katie Lobliner ROCKS Hack Squats January 2011 PREP TIME!
- Marc Lobliner Hack Squats January 2011 CONTEST PREP!
- Katie Lobliner Leg Press January 2011 PREP BABY!
- The pulsating Calf of Marc Lobliner.
- Marc Lobliner Rocks Shoulder Press During PREP--January 29, 2011.
- Katie Lobliner Shoulder Pressing During PREP--January 29, 2011.
- Marc Lobliner Rocks Lateral Raise During PREP--January 29, 2011.
- Katie Lobliner Rocks Lateral Raise During PREP--January 29, 2011.
Marc Lobliner Rocks Lateral Raises
As for family, check this shot out!
I am up even more calories and am at over 200 grams of carbs per day. This is unlike anything I have ever done. I am getting drier, harder and losing even more fat! This will be the best Lobliner ever! I plan on wowing some people!
I am doing a Leg/Back Specialization Hybrid. I have done specialized work for back and legs for eight weeks of each and now it is time to bring it all together for one big FINALE! I have taken out HIIT since I am SO LEAN and am only doing LISS in the AM. But even that is cut out for now since I am so lean. That’s right, NO CARDIO!
Monday - Deadlift, Lower Back, Hip dominant leg day.
- Deadlifts - 3 x 4-10
- Weighted Lunge - 3 X 6-10 per leg
- Leg Curl - 3 X 6-12
- Single Leg or Seated Leg Curl - 3 X 6-12
- Weighted Reverse Hypers - 8 X 8-12
- Seated Calf Raise - 8 X 8-12
- Incline Barbell Press - 3 x 6-12
- Flat DB Press - 3 x 6-15
- DB Flys - 3 x 6-12
- Pec Deck - 3 x 6-12
- SkullCrushers - 3 x 6-12
- Pressdowns - 3 x 6-15
- Dip Machine - 3 x 10-15
Wednesday - OFF or optional arm day.
Thursday - Back!
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 3 x 6-12
- Rows - 3 x 6-12
- Lat Pulldowns - 3 x 6-12
- T-Bar Rows - 3 x 6-12
- Pullovers (cable, dumbbell or machine) - 3 x 6-15
Friday - Quad dominant leg day.
- Squats - 3 x 4-15
- Hack Squats - 3 x 6-15
- Leg Press - 3 x 6-12
- Leg Extension - 3 x 6-15
- Leg Curl - 3 x 6-15
- Seated Calves - 3 x 6-15
- Standing Calves - 3 x 6-15
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 x 6-15
- DB Lateral Raise - 3 x 6-12
- Front Raise - 3 x 6-12
- Rear Delt - 3 x 6-12
- Preacher Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Barbell Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Cross Body DB Curls - 3 x 6-12
- Forearms - 3 x 6-12
Saturday - OFF or optional chest day.
Cardio and Diet
Marc Lobliner's Diet
Jason Theobald has me eating SEVEN MEALS A DAY now with carbs at meals 1, 2 and PWO. Here it is!
- Meal 1 - 42P, 15F, 60C. Egg whites and Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil, 60C from oatmeal.
- Meal 2 - 42P, 15F, 40C. 6oz tilapia, macadamia nut oil, 40C from sweet potato.
- Meal 3 - 42P, 15F, 20C. 6oz tilapia, 20C from sweet potato, broccoli, macadamia nut oil.
- Pre-Workout - 44g protein from Scivation Whey.
- Meal 5 - PWO MEAL - 42P, 15F, 60C, 6oz tilapia, macadamia nut oil, 60 C from sweet potato.
- Meal 6 - 42P, 15F. Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil.
- Meal 7 - 42P, 15F. Egg whites and Scivation Whey, macadamia nut oil.
My FREE MEAL will be lower fat, higher carb, moderate protein at IHOP—Egg Whites and pancakes for an hour of feasting fun!
Supplements taken are extensive, but I have put together the essentials of what I take year round to stay lean and gain size off-season. Here they are—“The LOBLEAN STACK™”! (Click here for more information about this stack from the Muscle & Strength store.)
- Scivation Xtend
- Scivation Quake 10.0
- Scivation Whey
- Primaforce Insopro R
- Scivation Essential EFA
- Primaforce Max CLA
- Scivation Sesamin
I also take among other things:
- Primaforce Elastamine and Primaforce Cissus for joint health.
- Primaforce Pro Liver for HEALTH.
- Primaforce Lean Green for HEALTH.
- Scivation Knockout for DEEP SLEEP.
- Primaforce Yohimbine HCl for increased FAT BURN.
- Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid for testosterone support. (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off)
- Primaforce Forskolin for thyroid and hormonal support.
- Primaforce GPLC PWO Available SOON!
I take almost everything we offer, but these are the MAIN THINGS!
Until next time, keep training hard, getting it done, and be sure to follow me on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marc-Lobliner/321875859763!
Let’s reach our goals TOGETHER!